Each winter Mongolia turns into a exotic new destination for skiers and snowboarders all around the world as well as just to winter travelholics! Mongolia is a world renowned country for its supreme snow conditions, which can last from November to as late as April across the country, and crystal clear blue sky!
At the slopes of beautiful Bogd Khan mountain range just to the south east of Ulaanbaatar, you can have winter fun at Sky Resort - the only international standard ski resort suitable whether you’re beginner, intermediate and advanced skier. The resort is located 13 km from southeast of Ulaanbaatar city. There are 6 ski trails for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers also sledge and ski school area with total 6000m length. Ski resort is equipped with total 7 lifts such as 2 chairlifts, 2 draglifts and 3 moving carpets.
The resort is equipped with lockers, pro shop, first aid center, 7 change rooms, VIP house and parking for 1000 vehicles.
To make your stay more fun you, we recommend you to combine ski tour with one of our day tour packages to Terelj National Park and Genghis Khan Statue.
Enrich your skiing and boarding experience with traditional Mongolian nomadic culture and enjoy traditional food and hospitality in the winter wonderland of Genghis Khan!
To book this tour please contact us!
Don't miss a chance for winter fun in Mongolia!
* What’s included in the price?
- All sightseeing and attractions according to the itinerary
- All transportation cost as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as designated on the itinerary. Note: Initials B, L, D are for breakfast, lunch and dinner respectively.
- Bottled water per person per day.
- Entrance fees and admissions according to itinerary.
- Guide-interpreter's service
- Extra snacks, meals and beverages not specifically mentioned in itinerary.
- Gratitude for ground staff, guides and drivers.
- Optional or any other activities not mentioned in the group itinerary.
Note: Prices may be are subject to change with prior notice. Itinerary may change without notice before or during the tour due to factors not dependent on us (i.e. weather, various events, acts of God and etc.).